Experience the best that North Carolina has to offer in the Charlotte metro area. Here, you can choose from an excellent selection of luxury homes in prestigious communities that cater to all kinds of lifestyle preferences.
With a population of over 840,000, Charlotte is the state’s largest city and is home to some of the most coveted luxury homes and communities in the Carolinas.
Some of these are situated along Lake Norman, offering views of the water from every room. Some can be found beside championship golf courses, commanding views of impeccably maintained greens. Others are in well-established neighborhoods such as Eastover, Myers Park, and Park Crossing.
No matter your taste or preferences, the Queen City is bound to have something for you.
Live the lifestyle you’ve always wanted. Find the right luxury home in the Charlotte metro area with help from David Dunn. Call 704.999.3591 or email david(dotted)dunn(at)sothebysrealty(dotted)com today.
Luxury real estate North Carolina
The Charlotte and Lake Norman luxury real estate market consists of single-family homes, townhomes, and condos. The largest of these homes can have as many as eight bedrooms, along with thousands of square feet of living space on sprawling, beautifully manicured lots.
Charlotte neighborhoods where you’ll find a high concentration of luxury homes include:
- Myers Parks
- Park Crossing
- Pellyn Wood
You’ll also find luxury homes in gated communities such as Morrocroft Estates, Greenwood, and Evermay.
Luxury homes and neighborhoods in the Lake Norman Area
Experience the best of luxury living right here in Lake Norman. Among the area’s finest neighborhoods are:
- The Peninsula Club – As NC’s premier member-owned country club, The Peninsula offers countless opportunities for recreation, from golf and tennis to swimming and sunbathing. The possibilities are endless.
It encompasses 11 miles along the shoreline of Lake Norman and the golf course, designed by Rees Jones, commands views of the lake and is the crowning jewel of this esteemed community.
- The Point – This neighborhood offers a country club lifestyle like no other. The housing market consists mainly of single-family homes with three bedrooms or more, including plush master suites. Amenities include an 18-hole golf course for avid players.
- Jetton Road – Here you’ll find some of the most coveted homes in NC. The majority of these residences have four to five bedrooms, offering plenty of space. Elevators, gourmet kitchens, and swimming pools are just some of the high-end features you’ll find in Jetton Road homes on the market.
- Norman Estates – Located in Denver, Norman Estates is among NC’s most prestigious neighborhoods. Many of the homes in this community command stunning views of Lake Norman. Those who live here also have access to Charlotte and Charlotte Douglas International Airport (CLT), making it perfect for those who travel frequently.
- Belle Isle – Tucked away in a scenic stretch of the Lake Norman Area, Belle Isle gives you peace and privacy like no other community in NC. It also has some of the most sought-after waterfront homes in the state. Many of the older homes in this locale have either been remodeled or torn down and built over to suit modern tastes.